Свободные мысли

Объявление

Для гостей! Для прочтения особо активных тем требуется регистрация!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Свободные мысли » Рукоделие » Мастер -классы по работе с бисером

Мастер -классы по работе с бисером

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 763

Маришка, прошу прощения за тему (сама тоже мечтаю научиться. Буду собирать сюда, всё полезное  и потом у тебя консультироваться). А заодно может и тебе что пригодится.

Долька написал(а):

Маришка, прошу прощения за тему

ДА БЫЛО бы ЗА ЧТО  :cool:

Когда появляется куча свободного времени, хочется потратить его обязательно с пользой. Я тут частенько ищу разные выгодные предложения на скидочных сайтах, потому что так можно заниматься самообразованием, и при этом столько экономить!
Не так давно записалась на курсы по бисероплетению на купанде, теперь так довольна. Курсы оказались очень хорошими, а преподаватели настоящие профессионалы)

Kristinka00 написал(а):

Когда появляется куча свободного времени, хочется потратить его обязательно с пользой. Я тут частенько ищу разные выгодные предложения на скидочных сайтах, потому что так можно заниматься самообразованием, и при этом столько экономить!
Не так давно записалась на курсы по бисероплетению на купанде, теперь так довольна. Курсы оказались очень хорошими, а преподаватели настоящие профессионалы)

Спасибо за наводку на купанду. Зарегистрировалась на сайте, а мне прилетело 5000 на бонусный счет.

ААААААА.
The boy took my hand and led me into the depths of the black void of the looking glass, but I did not want this, did not want to forever remain a slave to my secret desires, vicious desires. I wanted to free myself, but he tightly squeezed my hand and continued to lead on. I wanted to break the mirrors, but my hand went through the void - the mirrors, like the sofa, were just a reflection of another world. But I don't want to, I won't, no... and I screamed loudly and the mirrors broke. I took the shard of the mirror in my hand and slashed it hard across the boy's face from ear to mouth. Blood poured from the wound, the boy turned to me with a blank look: “How is it, why are you doing this, because now you belong to me!”
She clasped her head with her lips and began to suck on the head with a smack, her tongue easily pressed on the head and spun around it, but it wasn’t enough for me and I pressed on the back of my head and began to set the pace for her, she tried to escape, but I pressed harder and harder, felt that she was choking , but I didn't care, at this pace I started to finish, filling her throat with sperm!
liveartbcs.com/romania/31-01-2022-1. I couldn't miss her. Therefore, I had to stop the car on the go and push out the carrier. Damn cretin... I hope you have enough connections in the FSB to get out.
Hey, couch potato, get up, she kicked me in the side not at all kindly. - We eat or not.
Artyom. - Natasha began - in general, you know that Lisa and I are very close friends, and we always share everything with each other ... and ... in short, I told Lisa about our morning experience)) It doesn’t bother you, does it?
We lay for another twenty minutes and suddenly Anton, seeing that the member had taken on a combat state again, got up and turned my booty to the door of the compartment and lifted my ass. I lifted her by bending my legs and he ran his finger into the still leaking pussy. I was informed in anticipation of the entry of a member again into me and trying to go to a meeting for a deeper entry. When he turned me around and put me on my knees. He abruptly thrust it into my ass and I was on the verge of an orgasm from one first movement.

We neighed like horses. But a cheerful mood simply reigned in this compartment.
Then I wanted her lying down, I dragged her into the room, she didn’t understand what exactly I wanted, but I directed her using it as some kind of object for sex, her eyes shone, I read pleasure and humility in them. He put her face down on the bed and without spreading her legs, adding lubricant, entered again.
Are you crazy? 300! And no more coins. cut off the leader of the pigs.
liveartbcs.com/norway/10-02-2022. Yes, he has problems with girls, and sex with a model-looking girl like you will give him self-confidence, and he will probably never have sex with such girls at all.
We sat in complete darkness for half an hour, but during these 30 minutes I felt some special closeness, some special feelings. In the dark, I could feel her smooth skin pressing against me, the heat from her body, her even breathing, her chest heaving and deflated with every breath she took.
none
Finally, he began to peck my cunt with such incredible speed that I almost flew over the back of the sofa. This went on for what seemed like an eternity, at that moment I experienced at least 3 orgasms; my moans echoed in the black abyss of the looking glass. Suddenly I felt his gaze on my back and realized that he wanted to cum in my mouth. I turned and took his head with my lips, but he drove his cock into my throat with force and shot it with a powerful jet of sperm. I drank all the sperm to the last drop and licked the penis, after which the boy took out leather panties from under the sofa with a phallus attachment attached to them.
He went to the balcony door, darted behind the curtain, opened it and in a second I saw a shadow passing towards his room.
She began to lick the prick with her tongue from the side of the bridle, then she took it all in her mouth and moved her head. His member quickly got stronger.

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Warm regards,
Kyle

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

interesting post

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

[взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » Свободные мысли » Рукоделие » Мастер -классы по работе с бисером

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно